Wednesday, February 3, 2010

. . . The Tiffany & Co. Wedding . . .

Hey all!  I'm back to reality, well, not quite.  As most of you know (those that have been following my blog), my BFF had her wedding this past Saturday.  It rained Friday night and the the grounds were damp Saturday morning, but it turned out to be such a wonderful day come late afternoon.

The ocean view from my hotel room. 

The bride looked stunning!  She is the last of us to get married and brought us to tears throughout the weekend!


Here we are in our hotel room freshening up before the ceremony.  The 3 of us wore completely different styled dresses and had different shoes as well.  Who was the Matron of Honor?  We all were!  We are all THE BEST OF FRIENDS!!!  **If you must know, I'm all the way to the right.


Okay, here is a picture of the table setup in the ballroom.  The Tiffany Box favor and the program were placed on the table for each person.  The centerpiece is a Tiffany Box Cake.  Yes, a cake!  There were 36 cakes altogether! 


This is the bride and grooms cake. 


I just had to take a picture of everything we've worked on for this wedding.  Yes, now you can see why I kept talking about the WHITE SATIN RIBBON FOR ALL THE BOWS WE HAD TO TIE!  There were the table tents, the invitations, the programs, the favor boxes, and the thank you's.


I have no mojo left in me!  This is what I did all yesterday . . . I tied 175 WHITE SATIN RIBBON BOWS on the Thank You cards.  Thank God that my BFF is the last one!  I luv her to death and would do anything for her, but I don't want to see any more of these bows ever!  :-)


Thanks for joining me on this long post.  Hopefully I can get up some courage to do a little crafting.  And . . . I will stop talking about WHITE SATIN RIBBONS!

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful favor boxes! Glad you had a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Girl,
    You sure were one busy woman! I would have nightmares of white bows...thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW what great pictures, wow amazing job with all these wedding favors...I bet she was in awwww!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo girl!!! i give you sooooo much credit for all your hard work... now i know who to hire when i renew my vows... LOL... but i won't do white satin ribbon... i want it in BABY BLUE... hehehe! gorgeous GF!! hope you get your mojo back soon! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. all I can say is "WOW!" I need some ribbons, can you tie me some? jus' kidding! looks like the wedding went well! beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it sure was an beautiful and elegant wedding! I guess you 3 were tying ribbons while she was honeymooning, huh. Such great friends! So, so nice, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! What a labor of love and friendship--all those white satin bows! It was so worth it..looks just like Tiffany's!
    And congrats on your win at Amy's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Funny...those bows! I'm glad to hear
    things went well...fill me in on the details later. She (bride) looked beautiful. You 3 looked great too. I like the variety in the dresses. Talk more later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)