Tuesday, August 10, 2010

La-La Land's Weekly Wednesday Challenge 50 - Christmas!

Welcome to La-La Land Crafts Weekly Wednesday Challenge!  There are many changes taking place over at La-La Land.  We are saying farewell to Maureen who has been such an inspiration.  I wish you nothing but the best!  :)   Also, sadly this week's challenge will be the last challenge on the blog.  However, there will be more exciting things to come so stay tuned!  And lastly, you will be seeing more of the Marci images being featured and ready for purchase at the Online Store.  Right now, Marci Ballerina is avaiable in digi. 


Not to mention a new addition . . . a BOY!  Meet Pirate Luka


He is another character to watch out for and he's also available in digi at the Online Store for this week only!  :)  Phew, that was a lot to soak in.

On to our challenge.  Our sweet hostess, KIM, has us making Christmas cards!  What a great idea since Christmas is not that far away. 

Here's my card using Angel Lala


I used my Labels 8 nestie along with some pretty DP and a snowflake embossing vellum paper that I had in my stash from ages ago. 

A closer look to see the sparkles and that little red bird.  I also used a teeny tiny snowflake stamp and heat embossed Angel Lala's dress.



Since Kim has used Sweet Rosie on her card, Sweet Rosie will be on sale for 20% off only for the week of this challenge. 



I sure hope you will join us in our last challenge and please come back for the latest updates at La-La Land Crafts Blog!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Mama! Such a sweet, angelic card! I bought Ballerina Marci tonight! Hoping to color her up--love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a super SWEET card, LOVE this darling image and the way you colored her!!!! What a great creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stickler for detail...LOVE it! you do such perfection and I do love seeing that. it inspires me to be more aware of what I do and not to just slap things together...lol! love your coloring and the whole card is just so stinkin' cute! hope you have a wonderful hump day...can't wait to see you soon! take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama! Stunning card! I love all the little details...the tiny bird, the snowflakes on Lala's gown, that wonderful DP! Everything comes together perfectly ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we thinking Christmas already? Time is flying by too fast, lol! Love your Nestie card--your coloring always blows me away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Mama!! Love the embossing on her dress, and that sweet little red bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww... this is so pretty, Mama!! that background pp is perfect!! love this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How precious and love how you heat embossed on her dress! Angel La La is totally sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh no, now you're making me feel like i need to get started on some christmas cards... yikes! j/k! that's a beautiful angel. love the ballerina and that pirate just makes me think of johnny depp... i should have gone down with the girls to check out their filming, but there's just not enough hours in the day... sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, This is so BEAUTIFUL!! What a lovely Christmas card... I just love that heart she's holding and the snowflakes on her gown. Your coloring is so PRETTY too!! Lovely feel. Great job! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that paper and your snowflake accent is so cool looking!(snow...cool...hehehehe) ;)
    Angel Lala is looking heavenly, awesome coloring and card Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)