Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tamiko's Thursday Teasers - Breast Cancer Awareness Assignment

Hi all!  As you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  To those that have passed, to those who are currently fighting this terrible disease, and to those who have fought and won the battle . . . the Creative Team honors you!  Please click {HERE}.  It'll take you right to Tamiko's Blog and you can view the wonderful cards the team has put together.

Here is my card for this assignment.



I used CC Designs Rosalie for my card.  I'll be giving this to my aunty who has gone through the chemo and radiation treatments to beat her cancer.  She is a SURVIVOR indeed!  Life is precious and we must treasure each day we have with our family and friends.

For the whole month of October, Tamiko has offered a special just for you!  Get 10% off of your entire order at Tamiko's Online Store.  All you have to do is type in the code PINK10 at checkout.  That's it . . . easy peasy!  I do hope you'll take advantage of this offer.

14 comments:

  1. I love the way you shaded Rosalie's dress in degrees of pink. I'm sure that your aunty will appreciate getting this beautiful card. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am luvn your card Mama ... pink & brown are so pretty together! I'm so happy that your aunty won the battle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love all the layers on this card. So cute! How you feeling Mama? Anyday now!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Mama, and I know your Aunt will treasure this! I love your layout--your DPs, dies used, embellies, all so beautiful. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card! love the little charm and hugs to your aunty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! i adore the papers and the punched border is wonderful with your layout!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, Mama! love the pretty colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinkalicious! WOW!
    um, I'm speechless...your Aunt will love this card! I'm sending mine to my cousin who is a survivor too.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mama, I just luv how you colored her dress in a gradiant pink! So pretty! The border punch and Nesties die look great and I'm luv'n how you pinned the pink ribbon to the sentiment. Your aunty will luv this card! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  10. WONDERFUL as always! you do such fabulous work and that it's truly inspiring to see what you did for your cards for the CT. I hope that everything is good with you and your pregnancy. so good to see you! thanks for working so hard for this CT. well keep us updated on when baby arrives! can't wait. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful and your Aunt will treasure it! Your coloring is always gorgeous and your card design is perfection, you're one amazin' Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)