Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pretty in Pink . . . and Yellow too!

Hey peeps!  I'm poppin' in for TGF Farm Fresh Challenge's Which One Wednesday!  Oh what a fun sketch we have for ya . . . check it out!  Our very own, Tasha, has put together a great layout!


Here's my take on the sketch.  I decided to go a bit wayward with this one.  Instead of sticking directly to the sketch, I pulled out my rounded & doily dies.  Pretty Miss Wild Sprout Daisy is colored in Distressed Inks - - I just luv the fun spring colors of yellows and pinks! 



Daisy up close . . .



The WOW challenge runs until Tuesday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria>Farm Fresh Challenges 2011>WOW>Sketch 2.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF digi of choice!  Good luck and thanks for coming to visit! 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Mama!! This is just sooo cute!! Daisy is adorable in pinks and yellows and I LOVE what you did with Tasha's sketch!!! Love it!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute lil' sprout! love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mama! Love your take on the sketch, and the sweet pinks and yellows! I haven't inked up Daisy yet--but I'm sooo inspired to now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! beautiful take on the sketch! Your coloring is gorgeous and I LOVE pink and yellow together. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Lovely spring colors indeed! Love your take on the sketch...so creative! and the coloring is gorgeous! Have a great week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card and image! love the fun color combo and details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW This is sooo stinkin adorable!!! I LOVE the way you colored her hair and your take on the sketch is PERFECT!!!! Absolutely ADORABLE creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful spring colors, this card is soooo pretty! And I love how you colored Daisy, she looks so cute and sassy. Love this Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute sprout..love the pin :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, this is too cute Mama, love the happy springtime colors and Daisy looks...well, as fresh as a daisy! :) Love your distressed ink painting, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love the beautiful springy colors, Mama! such a pretty and delightful card. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you really dressed up Daisy! love your distressed coloring and the pinks and yellows are really cheerful and bright. love it as a combo. love that you used your doilys and really made your card fancy! hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this is stunning, i love how you used my sketch nd the wonderful colour combo you used
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)