Friday, September 17, 2010

Friends Always . . . Sweet Dreams Marci!

Hey there!  I'm here to share another card using Sweet Dreams Marci.  You can get her at the La La Land Crafts Online Store . . . and if you purchase ALL 5 of the latest release, you'll get the Panda absolutely FREE!  It's only for a limited time only so run your fingers over to the store now!


I tried my hand at ruffling ribbon.  I had sewn a straight stitch through the middle of the satin ribbon and pulled the thread to create the ruffles.  I think it came out okay, but I still need to practice.


Here's a closer look at Sweet Dreams Marci and Panda. 


Be sure to leave a comment on the LLLC Blog.  There is a chance at winning the entire Halloween Release coming up very soon!  :)  Thanks for stoppin' in!

11 comments:

  1. luv this card! great job on sewing the ribbon! can't wait to see what you come up with next! hope you're doing okay! has the countdown begun yet? take care and lmk if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.... she is the sweetest! lovely card, Mama! have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card! love your coloring and she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love LOVE this! And your ribbon looks perfec tto me! *Ü* I'm gonna have to try that more often... I just love the look it gives. Your coloring is beautiful. What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning, mama!!! That ruffled ribbon is fabulous! I have a little sewing machine and still can't figure out how to use it even though my friend has shown me 3 times...lol! I must have a mental block ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Mama! She is so adorable and I love how your ribbon came out, so pretty! Love your layout and your coloring, a very precious card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE it Mama!!! Marci is oh so SWEET in her paper pieced gown!! You did great with the ribbon!! I will just have to try that too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now isn't this just the cutest card! Your color scheme and coloring is just beautiful, Mama. Your ruffled ribbon is very pretty and you did a great job...no need to practice more LOL! I love this new Marci line! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way your ruffled ribbon turned out. I may need to take out the sewing machine & try this out. Great job on coloring her! TFS!
    Hugs, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute mama! love what you did for that ruffle ribbon. I would never have thought of it. love your coloring and that girl is so darling! hope you have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Love her dress! Pretty ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)