Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wonderful, amazing friends . . .

Quicky post today.  Just wanted to share some birthday gifts that were sent to me by wonderful, amazing friends!













This is my DD!  Excuse the WILD hair!  I forgot to fix it up after her nap and didn't realize till I saw this picture how messy her hair was.  In any case, she's my sweetie!  :)  She, too, celebrated her b-day . . . DD luvs Hello Kitty so I go her some mini cakes/muffins.  The red velvet Hello Kitty muffin on the left was for her, the red velvet cake in the middle was for the adults (we each only got a bite full), and the chocolate Hello Kitty muffin was for my eldest son.  The random cupcakes were given by Grandma.


Enjoli was so sweet to have sent a little something for DD.  Thank you so much!


Well, another year older and hopefully another year wiser!  :)  Thank you soooo much my friends!  You really made my b-day special!  BIG HUGS TO U ALL!


10 comments:

  1. You have awesome friends Mama and they are all so talented...beautiful cards!
    I love the pic of your DD, she is adorable and I love her hair! :)
    Glad you both had fabulous birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you truly deserve every bit of bday wishes you received! you are such a wonderful person... definitely another year wiser! happy bday to your little munchkin as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gifts sister!! Hope your birhtday was awesome as you are!! =D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what AWESOME gifts, what great friends you have sweetie, can't wait to see your makes with all these fabulous things! Happy Birthday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gifts and cards from your awesome friends! all so beautiful and sweet! Your DD is adorable...love all the yummy cupcakes! Happy Birthday to you both!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet gifts!! those gals are awesome :) happy belated to you and your DD...she is so cute! And those cupcakes looked so ono...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you gals had wonderful birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous gifts you got Mama, special gifts from special friends for special YOU! DD is so adorable, looks like she had a wonderful birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all wonderful BRAKS!! I am SO behind on birthdays!! I didn't forget Mama, just waaay behind... LOL!! Hope you had a great one!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful gifts you received, Mama! thanks for sharing and that big sweet smile from your girl is so precious! she is adorable! =) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)