Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mini Milk Carton Holder - A Last Minute Gift

Hey all!  I thought I was done with getting all the names checked off on my Christmas list.  WRONG!  I don't know how it slipped pass me, but I felt really bad to have missed one of our family members.  I had given all of the Recipe Boxes that I made away & I wasn't about to make 1 more!  So, I decided to try yet another 3D project.  I luv making cards and stuff, but I also enjoy creating 3D things too.  This is what I made:




The tag says, "A little something for you from me"


All 4 mini milk cartons!




I've seen this Mini Milk Carton Holder on different blogs and totally wanted to try it out.  At Inking Idaho (yes, I like visiting Becky's blog for ideas), Becky has the tutorial for this, but you have to purchase it.  Not expensive at all!  I had it for a while but it wasn't until the other night, that I started prepping & cutting my cardstock.  I didn't want it to be too Christmas-ish because the recipients can reuse the milk cartons to fill with whatever their hearts desire.

I think it's a cute gift to give away.  There's 4 mini milk cartons in which you can put goodies in.  I would definitely make this one again!

Oh, wouldn't be right if I didn't enter in a few challenges . . . You know me, I luv a challenge!

~ Flutter By Wednesday #89 - Anything goes as long as there is a butterfly, angel, or fairy

~ La La Land Crafts #18 - Anything but a Card

~ AiFactory Challenge #17 - Last Minute Gift Ideas

Ingredients?
Used a lot of CS & DP, clear acetate (for the window), scallop punch, circle punch, tag, sentiment (CTMH), clear butterfly stamp (Studio G), copics, stickles (for butterfly wings & flowers), ribbon, paper flower with dew drops, & the most important part, the CANDIES!

Well, that's it!  Will be back to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

16 comments:

  1. I'm Luvn this, Mama--what an awesome gift--they'll luv it for sure! I luv your colors, tags/stamps, ribbons--everything!

    I hope some day in the new year our paths will cross. Have a wonderful Christmas, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, these are so pretty! Great way to give a gift. Luv it!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are so cool! I love the colors and papers you used, I'm so ready for spring already! ;)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your creations! those milk cartons are so cute! they are so tiny but perfect for those candies! don't know when you find the time to do your stuff when Christmas is here! have a wonderful Christmas! big hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief woman! You didn't wanna make one more recipe holder but you made all these mini milk cartons??? Hahahha! You funny! BTW, I don't think you'll scare me ... it'll be the other way around. Heehee! See you soon! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! Love this! Thank you for our gifts! You are too sweet and have a wonderful Christmas!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are totally awesome! Very cool idea! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to say....THANK YOU for joining us at La La Land Crafts! Love these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a pretty gift set! Love these cute milk boxes!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just fabulous! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a beautiful gift that makes! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh girl!!! how creative are these!!! i LOVE them! awesome job! Thanks for playing with us at Flutter by! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, girl! You sure know how to gift! This is such a fabulous set that you whipped up. Yummy goodies in there too. Thank you for joining us this week at La-La Land Crafts! ~ jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your win, 1LuvnMama. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these cute milk cartons! What a great gift! Loving all of your creative posts and looking forward to more awesome creations in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this! What an awesome gift! Thanks for playing along at AiFactory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)