Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Card Exchange for a good cause!

Teri, over at big Ideas From A Little Girl, had a special offer for those that had visited her site and commented on a particular post.  She offered to send a sheet of this 3M craft paper in exchange for a Christmas card.  The card will be donated to the Women's Transitional Center (for women & children).  What a great idea!  We are so blessed to be able to see our family and spend time together . . . however, these women don't get to see their children everyday.  So, here's the one that I'm donating . . .



I took a closeup picture here & I hope you can see it.  Just got my Cuttlebug Embossing Winter Borders.  I had to try them out.


I used my circle scallop nesties for the inside of the card.  A message can be written there.

Whether the JOURNEY to transitioning is long or short for the women, may they have a special Christmas with their children & their family!

3 comments:

  1. This one is CUTE too!!! i love this one! the colors are great!!! you go girl!! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luvn this card GF! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lori! Thank you for making such a beautiful card for the donation. I'm sure it will brighten up their holidays even more when they get to share this beautiful card...hugs, Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)