Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflecting on 2009 . . .




I have been blessed this whole year through!  Recap of 2009 . . .

January ~ Starting off the year RIGHT!

February ~ Celebrating my sweet daughter's 1st birthday!  :)   1LuvnDad started P90X

March ~ Barnyard Egg-stravaganza Event @ my church . . . so much fun for the kids!

April ~ Celebrated many birthdays with parties and get-togethers!

May ~ :( Really bad allergic reaction to my contact lens!  1LuvnDad done with P90X!  Woohoo . . . lost 12 lbs. & looks HOT!

June ~ My son finishes his 1st year of preschool.   Not returning to preschool next year, we decide to be "teachers" to him at home!  1LuvnDad & I celebrated our 10th Anniversary!!!

July ~ Family Reunion in Oregon!  Also visited with good friends!  Celebrated my son's 4th birthday!

August ~ Planning out the kinds of activities to put the kids in since my son's not in preschool

September ~ STARTED THIS BLOG!!! YAY!!   We sign my son up for swim lessons and soccer.   Also, have the kids in a Tiny Tots program once a week.

October ~ Continue doing various activities with the kids . . . luvn the beach!

November ~ Spent a lot of time hanging out with family & friends.   Thanksgiving was a nice time to bond with our family!

December ~ My girlfriend trip to Vegas :)   MORE gatherings with family & good friends for Christmas!

Here we are.  The year is at its end and I look back at my planner and think how grateful I am to experience all that I've experienced this year.  I think about the family & friends that luv and support us.  The ways in which my husband and children enrich my life.  Just trusting in the Lord that everything is in His hands no matter what the circumstance.  And lastly, my dear blog friends . . . it has definitely been a JOURNEY from the time I started this.  I am grateful to have connected and made friendships through this blog.  I enjoy reading and getting inspiration from y'all.  It's been a pleasure to see how everyone has grown through their experiences.  I, too, have grown a lot.  So, as we JOURNEY into the new year, continue to have FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

STAY SAFE & WISHING YOU GOOD HEALTH TOO! 
HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR . . .
 LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT 2010 WILL BRING! 

8 comments:

  1. Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to you and you ohana...blessings for 2010...hugs Liann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so grateful to have met you through blogland. You have been a wonderful friend and have been an inspiration to me with all your beautiful creations. I LOVE my OCS card and will treasure it always and your ornament will be hung on my tree for all Christmases to come. May 2010 bring you and your loved ones good health and many blessings. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you sure got your agenda ready for the new year. I hope I can get it together and be more organize. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas. May you and your family have a very Happy New Year! Thanks for always stopping by my blog, I really appreciate your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo happy I got the chance to meet you in blog land, I always enjoy your wonderful work and creations...TEEHHE that bear is sooooo adorable!!! I hope many blessing come your way in 2010!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had such a great year (with the exception of the allergic reaction). May you be blessed with another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mama! You had an awesome year ... I love how you kept track of everything! Very organized! Here's wishing you another fantastic year my friend! Best of everything to you and your family! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Other than the allergic reaction to the contacts, it sounds like 2009 treated you well! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad I met you, too! It was a birthday bonus for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)