Tuesday, July 13, 2010

La-La Land's Weekly Wednesday Challenge 47 - Black, White, + 1 Color Challenge

Welcome to La-La Land's Weekly Wednesday Challenge.  I am the hostess for this challenge and I do hope you'll participate! 

I came up with a challenge to create something using only BLACK, WHITE, + 1 COLOR of your choice.  Here, I used Bubble Lala which you can purchase at the Online Store.  She comes with 4 sentiments, one of which I used for my card.  Plus, Bubble Lala is 20% off only for the week of this challenge! 



Do you see my black, white, + 1?  I used purple as my 1 color choice.  Bubble Lala is colored with my C's copics ranging from C0-C9.  I also used my BV's for outlining the stamped image & for moderate coloring.
 

Diamond Glaze was added to the bubbles to give it a BUBBLY, SHINY feel.  I even used it on the sentiment "Spoil Yourself" . . .


I entered this card in Color Me Copic's first challenge - using a black and white technique .  It's been ages since I entered any challenges so I'm thrilled!

Thanks for stoppin' in and have a great week!

24 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! You've got some mad talent, girl. I'm gonna totally miss being on the same DT as you... your enthusiasm is contagious! Keep in touch, please! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! fabulous B&W coloring, Mama!! LOVE THIS!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and thanks for joining us at CMC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Mama, this is just awesome! All that black and white creates such a striking card and those little pops of purple put it over the top! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...this is soooo beautiful! I loved this challenge, as it was a great challenge for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome coloring Mama!!! Love this card! You are a true talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...the touches of purple are so delicate. beautiful card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. calgon take me away! that is just what i need right about now! love the card! hope you're doing okay! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Gorgeous coloring on there Mama!! LOVE your card, and loved this challenge!! Give your belly a rub from me!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowee, she really have big eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how sweet and I love the bit of purple!! Fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome, awsome challenge sweetie!!! can't wait to play along.... =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card, what colors do you use for the skin tone when you do this?

    ReplyDelete
  15. holy moly sister! this is like the most awesomest thing I've seen. can you teach me how to color like that? I never even attempted to color the whole image black & white! this is so cool! hope all is well with you...hanging in there =) have a wonderful hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply gorgeous, Mama! Great challenge! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shiny, shiny bubbles Mama! Your coloring is amazing, as usual and you rocked the CMC challenge! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. very creative card! too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LUV it!! =) Great job with this challenge! This was my first time coloring an image in black/white and I really love it. And you did a FABULOUS job with the coloring, your bubble bath and your DPs and such. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute is that!! Love your take on this card, your coloring is the "bomb"...LOL
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card Mama!! I love the monochromatic coloring you did on her!! Hope all is well!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your black and white coloring is just awesome, Mama! I don't think I could ever a whole image with only black and white. I hope someday you get a chance to show us how you do this! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic B&W coloring and I love those shiny bubbles! LaLa looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)