Tuesday, July 27, 2010

La-La Land's Weekly Wednesday Challenge 49 - SHAKE IT!

Hello bloggers!  OMG . . . our hostess, MAUREEN, has a fun challenge for you!  Create a shaker card using microbead, assorted beads, dew drops, glitter, or whatever you think can SHAKE IT UP!  Check out the La-La Land Crafts Blog to see all the DT's shaker cards for ideas!  :)

Here's my card for this challenge.  I used Princess Lala for my shaker.



You can purchase her for 20% off only for the week of this challenge at the Online Store!  I just luv the oranges from the BasicGrey Ambrosia Paper Pad. 



For my shaker, I used an assortment of beads and microbeads in clear and black as well as some dew drops.



I created a pull at the top of the shaker card revealing a message.  These were the pieces leftover from me using my nesties to cut out the frame for my shaker.  Can't let paper go to waste!  :)



Ta-da!  Here's the pull out card next to my shaker card.  Come on over to La-La Land and join us for this challenge!  Thanks for checking in!

17 comments:

  1. Hey, Mama! Hope you are well! Love your shaker with the hidden message--so clever! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness... this is FABULOUS!! Very exquisite and then the pull-out too??!!! Genius!! =D Love those colors and DP and roses...Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh...this is so pretty! the colors are fabulous, and your shaker card is amazing. it reminds me of a magic trick...the hidden card is magnificent! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Mama! Perfect papers and I love the little ray of sunshine you've tucked away! Marvelous, Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, Mama! I wasn't expecting that hidden message! Too clever! Awesome shaker card. Princess Lala looks fab amidst those glitzy baubles inside ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cool!! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've outdone yourself...again! fabulous card! hope you're working on the tutorial... hint, hint! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful shaker card and love that hidden message, so fun and clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your shaker card is just fabulous! I really like that Ambrosia paper too, mine's about gone though. Dew Drops in a shaker, wow, ;) Your little pull out is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love this shaker! very well done...looks so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are one talented lady! love the shaker you created but I love the pull out message even more! where do you come up with all these wonderful ideas! I gotta pick your brain! I love the colors you used and the DP is so pretty too. hope you are doing well and wishing you a wonderful pregnancy! take care

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZA LOVE LOVE LOVE your shaker creation, these colors are FABULOUS girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable shaker card and I love the hidden message!! These are one of my favorite color combos!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome shaker card and I especially love your pull out card! How very clever Mama! The DPs are gorgeous and your coloring is just fabulous! You are so talented and creative, not to mention inspiring! Your shaker card is the best I've seen with that great pull out card! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful shaker card mama! Your image is very pretty and your detailing is fantastic!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful!!! you are the shaker master!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just totally gorgeous! Love the paper pieced dress and all the flowers and that pull-out is great - what a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)