Monday, October 5, 2009

* Sneak Peak *

What do ya think?


Font:  Susie's Hand & Nasty

I made a layout of my son, aka Shadow.  It was a hot day and decided to set out the pool in the front yard.  My 2 kids had so much fun frolicking in the cool water.  I snapped this shot of Shadow with his "life vest" on . . . he was just chillin', floating on his back, having a great ol' time in about a foot of water.  **chuckling**

I used elements and papers created by me!  YES, me!  I know . . . I just had to jump on the bandwagon.  Crafting, scrapbooking and card-making has been a passion of mine.  When my son was born, some of my passion faded away due to the new change of becoming a family of 3.  It wasn't about me and my time anymore.   I did what I could when I could find the time.  That's when I started putting together digital scrapbook albums.  OMG!  Digital scrapbooking is wonderful!  It's fast, it's easy, and less time consuming.  On every birthday, I've made an album for Shadow documenting what he's done and where he's been for the whole year.  He has 4 albums total.  My daughter has 1!  I don't think I would've completed any albums had it not been for digital scrapbooking.  (Still love scrappin' with tangible papers and embellishments!) 

So, I always wondered how others made those cute papers and elements.  Then it dawned on me, "If others can do it, I can do it too".   Recently, I started researching and dabbling into creating some stuff.  What a learning process for me!  There's so much out there and so many different techniques to creating a specific look.  

I've put together a kit for you and will be releasing it sometime this week.  It's called, 4 Shadow . . . my very first one!  This is in honor of my son.  It's totally FREE  and made with love.  I am in the process of putting together a kit for my daughter, called My Little Peony.  I'll release that one shortly after Shadow's kit.   So much goodness . . . I bet you're just salivating.  I hope you'll JOURNEY with me on this new adventure!

0 sending some luv:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)