Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Updating . . . New Look!

Last night, I worked on & created a Grab Button for this blog.  Check it out on the sidebar ~ it's the pink polka dot, round scalloped button with the Cutie on it!  Ain't she adorable?  She really belongs to Nancy Kubo of Little Dreamer Designs, but thought I'd borrow her for my button.  Thanks Nancy for letting me use her! 

** So, go over to the sidebar & grab it! 
 You won't regret it! { (o; wink, wink ;o) } **

Just copy the code in the text area.  Go to your Dashboard > Layout > Page Elements & click  Add a Gadget.  Next, click on HTML/JavaScript.  In the text box, paste the code you just copied.  That's it!  Just remember to hit SAVE when you're done.  (BTW, these instructions are for those who use Blogger.)

So, that leads me to my next so-called project.  No crafting today . . . I'm on a roll and working on the computer to redo my site.  Yes, I'll be saying bye-bye to my current background (see credits at the bottom of the page) and saying hello to my new one!  It's not up yet, but check back later tonight, I might just add it.  Still doing the designing of my digital papers using Nancy's elements.  She's so talented!  Okay, I'm signing off  . . . 4 now!  Still enjoying my JOURNEY wherever it takes me!

0 sending some luv:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)