Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby Shower Projects

I've been busy this week, but still had a little time to do some projects.  1LuvnDad & I are hosting a Baby Shower at our home tomorrow.  I had to come up with quick ideas for favors.  I remembered seeing a Diaper Fold Pouch over at A Place To Be Me.  It looked simple to do and it looked like it didn't take much effort.  BINGO!  The perfect idea to make 30 favors!  Here's the favors that I made!

I cut a 12 x 12 designer paper into 4 pieces of 6 x 6.  It's super easy!  Just fold the square diagonally to form a triangle.  With the point facing upwards, fold one side of the outter corner over the center and crease.  Repeat the other side.  Then bring one of the upper triangles layer down and crease.  It's that simple!  Thanks Joy for sharing this idea!

Okay, I just had to do an Origami Card since Teri over at big Ideas From A Little Girl had posted some pics of her Origami Card.  She also has a tutorial on it, click { here } to see it.  Here's the one I made using her directions.

I just used some designer paper, cardstock, my Cricut to cut out the baby image, Nesties, a bling, and Stickles for the bow.  Also used my computer to print out the verse for the front of the card and my congrats stamp.  Thanks Teri for sharing your idea!  It was fun to make and I luv that this card is so unique.

Well, I'll be JOURNEYING to a busy weekend of a family dinner tonight, a Baby Shower/UH football game on Saturday, and hopefully a restful Sunday!  Hope you'll have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Cute projects! Love your blog too. Thanks for playing in my blog candy. I'm getting ready to do another one this week, so come on by & check it out! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...I am so impressed with all of your creations! Paige and I received our cards and they are so cute!! Love Love Love them! I can't even imagine how time consuming that must have been! We sincerely appreciate it so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card...looks so complicated and time consuming. love the paper that you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)