Friday, November 27, 2009

Ice, Ice Anya! My Version



Alright stop!  Collaborate and listen.  1LuvnMama is back with my brand new invention . . . Sorry, showing my age.  :)
THE HANDBAG/GIFT BAG




THE CARD






I just couldn't pass up this card/project challenge!  Especially because a "local" girl is the one hosting the challenge over at Club Anya ~ Mystery Monday On ICE.  Who's this local girl?  Kris at K-lusive Kreations!  She made this awesome card using her BLUE.  You gotta check it out!

Anyway, I made my version, rendition, creation, whatever you wanna call it.  Yes, made a handbag/gift bag (I'm such a "bag lady"!) and a card to go with it.  I used the Box in a Bag technique but altered the size to create a handbag/gift bag with handles.  It measures around 6 x 6 inches.  For the card, I had to try the side step card my OCS partner (Tia) made for me.  I also tweaked the card a bit. 

Again, these 2 items are up for some challenges:

~ Club Anya - On ICE!

~ Flutter By Wednesday - Circles . . . Of course, adding a butterfly, angel, or fairy.

~ C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #27 - Christmas gifts

~ LLWWC#14 - Recipe 3-2-1 . . . 3 DP's, 2 CS, & 1 embellishment { ONLY THE CARD IS UP FOR THIS CHALLENGE . . . hope I stuck to the requirements.  Wasn't sure if glitter CS counts as a DP . . . if not, oh well.  Had fun doing this project!  :) }

~ Bizzy Becs - Creatalicious Challenges #4 - snowflakes and lots of glitter!

Ingredients?
Glitter CS, Embossed Vellum (don't remember where I got this from), Mistletoe Black and White Polka Dot DP (Making Memories), White and Blue CS, snowflake punch, round tab punch, nesties, brads, gemstones, dew drops, stickles, White Fun Flock, foam popdots, ribbon, Smirk Blue Glitter Marker (for the dress), copics, and Flutter Anya.

Okay, gotta go . . . JOURNEYING off to a lunch/birthday party!  Enjoy your Black Friday all!

22 comments:

  1. Oh my!! This is just too cute for words!! Wonderful job!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous girl!!! i LOVE it!!! you've colored Anya beautifully! what a darling bag and card set! Thanks for joining us at flutter by and for playing my challenge at club anya! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored Anya!! I feel a CASE coming on!! I haven't inked up mine yet, but, now that I've seen what you've done, I'm on it! TFS!! Great bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift set , the colouring of your Anya is gorgeous. Lovely gift bag.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gift set is gorgeous! I love your idea with Snow Anya!
    Thank you so much for playing with us this week at La-La Land!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww this is the cutest giftset ever!!!! I love it!!!! Love how girly it is, and your color combo!!!! And Anya looks sooo sweet!!! Beautiful job!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, this is fabulous! Love everything about this, it's wonderful!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS is so adorable!! What a fun and super CUTE ensemble here!! :) Thanks so much for inspiring us and entering our LaLa Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome gift set! I love the blue & brown color combo and the coloring of Anya is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous,love the colour combo and so much beautiful detail!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card and bag! Good luck with the challenges too! I'm sure you're bound to win one of them (or all) with these great creations! BTW: the baby food jars that I used were the Target brand baby food. But stay tuned cause I also decorated the regular gerber baby food containers... take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your gift set, this Anya is beautiful in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW...stunning work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creatilicious...would love to see you join us again next month!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh goodness! Your work is simply gorgeous! I love this set... such a lovely shade of blue and Anya is colored beautifully! Thank you for joining us again at La-La Land Crafts! Looking forward to more lovely creations! xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting my blog, your cards and projects are so nice! Congrats on winning the challenge at Club Anya :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love your project! Great take on our recipe challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at La La Land Crafts~

    Congrats on winning at CA!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely ADORABLE!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at La-La Land Crafts!
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really pretty bag and card. Image is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG I love this set! Your handbag is gorgeous, I so need to make one, too--sooo beautiful! Congrats on your win, you cetainly deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for joining us this week in the C.R.A.F.T. challenge "Christmas gift" Oh so lovely!Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for coming ove to play at C.R.A.F.T this week - such a lovely project!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a totally adorable set!! Love them both! Thanks for playing with us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)