Monday, November 2, 2009

Looky here! - Part I

Look what came in the mail on Saturday . . .  it's my $20 gift card that I won over at Paige and Brooke!  Too bad we don't have Bath & Body Works here in Hawaii, but I will be travelling to Las Vegas in December.  Believe me, the gift card will be put to good use!

To show my thanks, I'm sending them a sweet "THANK YOU".  This is what they'll get in the mail from me!


Here's a Birthday Card that I made.  I used my corner punch, oval & oval scallop punch too.  Just used some cardstock and designer paper with some ribbon and brads.


Here is a Thank You Card.  I wanted to sew the trim for this pull out card.  Paige & Brooke enjoy sewing so I thought they might like this one.

Well, this is just a peak at what I put together for them.  JOURNEY back tomorrow and I'll reveal a little more.  I know you'll want to see what else I made!

0 sending some luv:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)