Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Luv Box for a Special Friend

Good day!  Good gracious . . . a second post today?  I couldn't stop foolin' around with my cardstock and had another idea to make something for a special friend. 





I took the sitting Miss Anya Love and placed her on this "Luv" Box.  I got the idea from Teri, over at big Ideas From A Little Girl.  She had put together a tutorial on her Spider Box, but I changed up the dimensions to make the box a bit bigger to fit more stuff inside the pull drawer.  When you open the cover, there's a place to write a sweet note inside.  Teri, she's so clever!  :)  I hope my "sweet" friend like this!

I'm not telling who this is for because I'm submitting this Luv Box to a couple of challenges. 

Crazy 4 Challenges:  C4C21- Pretty in Pink


Thanks for stoppin' for this post!

11 comments:

  1. Dang girl! You must be feeling better! Thank goodness for that! I know your "sweet" friend will just love this special creation! You rock GF! Take good care of yourself and enjoy your Sunday! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!! this creation is FANTABULOUS!! Love the colors... and the pull out box!! you're on a roll... come and gimme some of that craftiness! hehehe! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a cool gift! You are definitely a paper engineer! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful project! I love this! Really like all the colors and your coloring!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what a fabulous design, absolutely ADORABLE your friend will go crazy over this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAMA MIA here you go again--I totally LUV this!!! I luv how she pops out at you, luv your colors, luv your DP, luv the box--LUV everything! FAB job Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great box! I might just need to case that one... someday that is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome box that you made!! I love that you made it in pink!! Super super cute!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is awesome! I love your creations! where do you come up with these ideas? these are so great! I need to try one of your projects as I love anything 3-d! you do such wonderful stuff! I am in awe everytime I come to visit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is so cute and I am sure who ever it is for will love it!!! Such a cute idea!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at La La Land!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE box, LOVE it!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
    Hugs!!
    Irina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)