Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TGF CHA Day 3: Boy Oh Boy Toby!

Good morning! Another day in the TFG CHA Relay . . . boy, my feet, or I should say hands, are feelin' the aches and pains of this amazing race! :) What's the gain without any sweat and tears? Anyway, meet -- Toby Cub!


OMGosh . . . he's such a sweetie, I adore him!  Toby Cub reminds me of my son - - high energy, always silly, and runs around in his underwear all day long!  My son is ALL BOY & wanted my card to be just that.





I followed the instructions from Beate Johns tutorial on the Tri-Shutter Card, click {HERE}.  So much cutting, but worth it when you see the results!  Toby Cub is playing amongst the frogs and bugs, it just screams FUN!  I've added some cute embellishments to bring this card to life - - a frog charm that's attached to the button on the flower and the frogs that were cut using my Cricut.

I had a jumpin' 'ol time making this card.  Thanks for JOURNEYing with me!  We are almost there . . . the finish line is just ahead of us!

14 comments:

  1. Toby is so cute and your card makes me smile as I'm picturing your son running around all happy. Looks like a LOT of work was put into this card but the results are surely rewarding! Exceptional job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! This is soooo cool, I love everything about it! The papers, the colors, Toby...everything is perfect! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this is the SWEETEST image ever!!! AWWW soooo cute and you aced your card design!! WOW LOVE THIS creation sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card! You go girl! I didn't go to the shower, I had two games on Sunday. She said it was no biggie and that she didn't even want a shower, lol. I wonder what they are going to name the little one. Any ideas? I was thinking of getting her something personalized with the kiddies names on it for her b-day, but not sure if they decided yet. TTYL!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, Toby is a boy? Uh oh....Love how you made him "all boy", and your card design and DPs are perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh....I LOVE this card!! Awesome tri-shutter!!! You are on a roll girlfriend!! :) Love the DP!!! Have a great evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable job love your card you did an exacellent job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that tri shutter card...but I think its so much to decorate...but I love how you did yours! cute image of that cub! can't wait to see more of your awesome and fabulous creations! thanks for the friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Mama, this is one awesome card!! That is such a sweet & very adorable image. I love the tri shutter.
    See you soon!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your card is awesome! I luv everything about it! The image is super cute too! TFS!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you made the card so fast! awesome! love it! it is so perfect! love the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this card!!! don't know when you find the time to make all these detailed and creative cards! don't forget to stop by for the dress & other stuff when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this image, too! Great idea to flip the image to face the other way. Why don't I ever think of things like that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)