Monday, May 10, 2010

A Few More 4 Drawer Easels . . .

Hey all!  Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day yesterday.  It was such a busy weekend for me with get-togethers and good food!  Sorry I haven't made my rounds into commenting, but believe me, I was doing some very fast visiting just to check what y'all been up too in the little time that I had. 

Just wanted to share a few more 4 Drawer Easel Cards with you.  These were made using the Matchbox die from Stampin' Up.  This first using Creeper Thursday from TGF is one of my "new" favorites!  She has attitude and spunk, just like when I was younger . . . no longer though!  :)


This next one features Fleur Anya.  She is definitely a sweetheart, just like the person who will receive her!


And lastly, this is Geisha Anya.  I had her for a while, but never inked her up.  As soon as I knew what DP I was going to use for this project, I immediately thought of using Geisha.  I think the she blends well with the DP!  :)


As you can see, my 3 girls are not staying with me.  Again, they'll find their way into the safety of a luvn home.  I wish I could keep all my girls, but they'll be happier with their new families!  I guess I still have to make one for myself, just for me!  :)  Have a great day people!  And don't forget, you can snag these sweeties at Tamiko's Online Store . . . FREE shipping (in the USA only) of orders $25 or over!

19 comments:

  1. You really rock these!!! They just look fantastic!!! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. each one is great in its own right! your coloring is just awesome in all, but, I have to say that your Geisha Anya one is tops! they'll sure to be a big hit in their new homes! have a great day!

    ps-you mean to say that you had blue hair too?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Mama! Fleur Anya is my fav...just because she represents more of me! hehe TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of these is gorgeous sweetie!!! anyone would be extremely HAPPY to receive one of these!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness girl, WOW WOW WOW you sure have been busy with these darling images..I LOVE these card boxes these are absolutely fabulous, FABBY coloring, colors and WOWZA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such sweet drawers for some lovely ladies! love the images you used and the DPs are so pretty! hope you had a wonderful Mother's day! you totally deserve to be pampered and hope you got to relax and create! have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! you rock girl! those are so pretty! love them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've really been busy! Can't believe you made all of these! They turned out great and I'm sure their new families will love them! Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're absolutely adorable! I really like the Geisha Anya colors, so stunning! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, and enjoy the rest of the week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, Mama you have been a busy bee again. I LOVE those drawer/easel cards! Very pretty images.
    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute! I love Fleur Anya, so I guess she's my fave. These are awesome projects.. TFS! I'm sure the recipients will be pleasantly surprised!

    Jenny
    crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where do you find the time to make all of these projects ... you must have expert managmement skills. Great job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I luv all these drawer easels as they all have their own personality! You surely have been busy creating up a storm and these take time! Don't know how you do it! Have a wonderful week and keep creating...I luv all your creations! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mama!! I just received my cute and sweet surprise in the mail!! Thank you for thinking of me, I absolutely LUV it!! YOU are the sweetheart!! =)
    It will be sitting pretty in my craftroom for all to admire!!
    Big Hugs!
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow very nice easel boxes! awesome coloring! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow....your easel/drawer cards are fabulous Mama! Your images are so darn cute and the design paper and details compliment each other perfectly! I love the balance of color and details...you rock girl!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lucky ladies to be receiving these very thoughtful gifts. Definitely love seeing Creeper with blue hair - and Geisha Anya is beautiful! Thanks for being an inspiration to a newbie... =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! I can just picture you as Thursday...you're on tough Mama! hehehehe
    Love these, you've got the great talent to pick out the perfect papers to go with the stamps for all your projects, they're all gorgeous!
    So when do you think you'll break ground on a paper house... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)