Friday, May 14, 2010

Some unexpected RAKS to share

Happy Friday bloggers!

Short post, but one of thanks!  I received a couple of RAKS from special blogging friends.  The first one comes all the way from Mexico!   Berenice, of  Sweet Escape , sent these.  Thank you sooo much Berenice!



And this one is from my gf Brenda, of Sweet As A Gumdrop!  She sent me this wonderful altered composition with some books for my kids to enjoy (not picture here because they already have them in their rooms!) 


Check out this sentiment!  I just the the saying!  And those flowers . . . gorgeous!



Thank you so much ladies!  That was very unexpected and I so appreciate your friendship! 

Boy, I hope you'll stay with me through this weekend.  I have a lot to share!  I still don't have any energy, but I had to complete some projects for this weekend!  Once again, my weekend is already filled with activities so I'll be scheduling my posts.  Hopefully, I can make the rounds to visiting you all!  Have a wonderful weekend peeps!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your awesome RAKs! The altered compostion book is so pretty, and what great goodies from Mexico! Have a wonderful weekend, too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ILUVMAMA! Glad you received the RAK. So sorry it took so long to arrived. Have a great weekend. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment on the comp book suits you perfectly! We may not see each other, but I'm so glad to have formed this great friendship with you! Have a fun-filled weekend... don't party too hard! :-) BTW: that card from Berenice is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely RAKs!! you lucky girl!! =) thanks for sharing! have a lovely weekend, my friend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your great RAKs, Mama. The altered composition book that Brenda made is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous RAKS from such sweet gals! And I really do love that sentiment, going to have to write it down!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)