Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Who Am I?

Aloha! Greetings from Hawai`i. I am "1LuvnMama" of two precious children and a wife to a very amazing man. Through my joys and struggles, and my highs and lows, I'm hoping you will join me as I JOURNEY forward in this amazing thing called . . . LIFE!


**Updated: 3/3/11

What are some of my passions?  Card-making, traditional scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, crafting, creating, eating 'poke' also known as seasoned raw fish, but most importantly, God and my family!

My boy who is full of energy and is 100% silly! 
He loves life and doesn't want to miss out on it!


My little girl who has the HUGEST
 dimples you've ever seen!  She is sweet and
gives lots and lots of hugs and kisses.

The latest edition to our growing family, Asa Dean! 
He's always happy and content. 
This smile is stuck on him 24/7!  Seriously!  :)