Saturday, October 24, 2009

Birthday Card & a Purse

Just wanted to share the birthday card & purse that I made for my cousin.  I think she'll be happy to receive this since she's a scrapper & a card-maker too.  (Hey cousin, if you see this I hope you like it!  And when you receive this, act surprised!)


Use plum, green, & cream cardstock.  The DP is from a local craft store that I bought some time ago.  I used plum colored ribbon for the handles and card, Oval & Scalloped Oval Punch, scalloped scissor, bling, and a flower to decorate the front of the purse.  The sentiments were done on the computer ~ used a font called Pea Kadee again from Amanda.


Here's a closer look.  A little sentiment on the inside of the card.


Final product . . . ready to be delivered! 
The 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 card fits perfectly in the purse!

Okay, off to put the kids down for a nap and I'm ready to work on my Christmas project!  JOURNEY off!

0 sending some luv:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)