Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whippin' It In 10 Minutes!

I had a funeral to go to yesterday.  My brother-in-law's brother passed away mid September from a sudden heart attack.  He was 50 years-old.  I whipped up a Sympathy Card in 10 minutes.  No bragging, just amazed that when you have to get something done, it gets done.  Most times, my inspiration comes in an instant.  If I don't jot my idea down, it's gone from my mind.  Let me tell you, I have post-its all over the place with stuff I want to remember.  The thing is, trying to organized all my ideas. 

Anyway, here's the card that I made:



I used my Cricut (love that machine!) to cut out my leaf and added a ribbon to its stem.  For embellishments, I added some brads and another leaf punchout.  What about the word art?  I used stamps . . . {With Deepest Sympathy} by Hero Arts and {Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted} by Stamp A Mania.  I bought these a while ago at a local stamp store.  I inked the edges of the cover word art to make it stand out a bit.

This was my quickie inspiration for the day.  What kinds of inspirations do you have?  I would love to hear or see them!  Inspirations are a JOURNEY in itself.  To be able to express those inspirations is an outlet for creativity!

0 sending some luv:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)