Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another Tote Bag and Card . . .

Okay, I just had to make another Tote Bag and Card to match . . . just because.  IT WAS SO DARN FUN TO DO!  This time, I used one of my favorite colors, PINK.  Yes, I know, I'm using Heidi again.  I can't help it, I luv her!  She is so versatile ~ you can add embellishments to her, in front of her, & use her for all seasons.  Or simply, use her as is.  Regardless, she's cute!


This Pink Tote is up for a challenge at:

~ Whimsy Stamps Challenge #28 - Not a Card please! 




Well, gotta JOURNEY to my next project . . . stay tune!  :o)

3 comments:

  1. So super cute! The tote looks like a designer bag! Great job! Luv the shimmer!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this bag and card combo! Love the colors, all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)