Sunday, November 1, 2009

* Post-Halloween *

I hope you had a chance to rest today.  1LuvnDad had to work yesterday so it was just me and the kids spending time with my brother, sister-in-law and niece.  A church in my old neighborhood held a Fall Festival.  I took the kids for some fun and games!  Shadow dressed up as Iron Man and Little Peony was a Ladybug. 



 
The kids got to ride a train, jump in a bounce house, play fun games, swing on a carnival type swing & slide down a huge bouncy slide (only Shadow did this), strolled on the ponies, and ate some good food!  We had a great time, but Little Peony chose not to participate in any of the fun activities except for the eating portion of our night.

Anyway, I gave away a few goody bags and this is what I made . . .

 

I put it together really fast 'cause I had no time.  Me and my last minute ideas.  I had a template but changed the dimensions of the inner box to fit the Yogurtland gift card.   Oh, the recipients of this will JOURNEY into bliss!  Luv Yogurtland!

0 sending some luv:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)