Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Black & White Abbey

It's time for a WOW Challenge at TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog!  I sure hope you can join us for this one 'cause it's all about BLACK & WHITE!  Basically everything on this card should be B&W with the exception of flesh tones.  Yep, I decided to go with that.  I kinda like some color to the B&W . . . makes the image pop a bit.

Here I used Creeper Crew Abbey again.  I really, really like this image and her hair is so punky! 


Abbey up close . . . I added some shadow to her eyes and some Star Dust Stickles too.  She's colored with copics in C's (hair, clothes and shoes) & W's (belt and gloves).


The W.O.W. challenge is open until Tuesday; entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and wins a free digi of choice!  Please upload your challenge cards/projects to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > Black and White.  Good luck and thanks for coming by for a visit!

11 comments:

  1. very pretty black and white card! love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama, your card definitely fits the challenge name...WOW!! Love the b/w coloring and the eyeshadow looks fab!! Great sentiments and die cuts too! Have a wonderful day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW is right! this is fabulous! love your coloring and you make it look so easy! I love your black and white Abbey! she's totally cool in her outfit! love the added decor. what an amazing job you have been doing for this DT! thanks for the inspiration! have a good hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a hard time with black and white cards. You did a fabulous job here, mama! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful black & white card Mama! You sure don't need color to make a card that 'pops'! Awesome job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! absolutely gorgeous! love love your B&W coloring and the design is fab! love love this, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey LuvnMama,
    That's a great card for a challenge! You do such a great job in coloring your character, so cool.
    Thanks for stopping and visiting my blog, you always leave sweet comments. And yes, those bundts are delicious; light and sweet. If you go to Vegas you have to stop and get some. My GF brought these home to share with us.
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! You did an awesome job! I love how you colored Abbey all the way down to the smokey eye! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mama!! I'm sorry I'm so late in telling you.. That you totally rocked this challenge inspiration card.. Girl, your coloring is fabulous!! I luv everything about your design and her hair.... GORGEOUS!! A really awesome card. Hugs!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring just takes my breath away.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)