Friday, May 20, 2011

Here Comes Trouble!

Hey there peeps!  I'm here to stir up some trouble . . . well, not me, it's Fireman Luka!

This is my second card using Fireman Luka. I just adore him because my hubby is a firefighter. Once again, I had to color him in the proper outfit my hubby would be wearing on the job.  Wanna know where the inspiration came from?


This week, my son had a Water Play Day at school. The firefighters brought the yellow firetruck to the school yard and set up the hoses. You could probably guess what took place next . . . the kids got sprayed and had a blast!!! My son was right up front, trying to get the firefighters to spray him . . . he SUCCEEDED with every attempt! He is my little trouble maker, but it was nice to see him have so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend! :)

11 comments:

  1. Adorable card Mama! The papers are a perfect match and the coloring is fabulous! Hehee...I can just hear the giggles and screams of the kids being blasted by the water! Have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I bet your son had a blast! Literally. hehehe.. This card is perfect! I just luv the sentiment and all the fun papers. But most of all I luv ur coloring of Luka. It's perfect. Have a wonderful weekend Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they must have had a blast! i love this image too! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so fun! that background pp is perfect. lovely card, Mama! have a beautiful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Mama, love your firefighter's uniforms...very cool looking! Great design and the papers are too cute and perfect!
    Sounds like your li'l guy had quite the play day, such a fun thing to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute! Love that patterned paper! So perfect for Fireman Luka!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is so cute! love the layout and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute. I love this image.

    TFS
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Mama, he's soooo adorable and I just LUV your coloring, especially his hat! Awesome job, LUV this card and your story--your son sounds so cute, hope you got some pictures or better yet videos of him in action!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun card! I am sure your son had just as much fun getting blasted by all that water! this card does remind me of your hubby and your son trying to be like him :) hope you have a great week! hope to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card, especially with the perfect patterned papers! Sounds like your son had a memorable time with dad and the firefighters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)