Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today I'm Thankful . . .

Before I get to my card for today, I just wanted to say that I have NOT been able to comment on some blogs in the past couple of days.  I don't know why but I think Blogger is having some problems . . . I do visit, read, and admire all your creations.  ;)  If I haven't commented and you know that I do visit you regularly, I apologize.  Now, on to my project!

********************

Are you still excited about Christmas morning? Love getting spooked on Halloween? Does Valentine's Day make your little heart flutter? The Farm Fresh Challenge Blog invites you to join us in our FFF Challenge.  We want you to make a project for YOUR favorite holiday! Pick any holiday you want, and make sure to tell us why it's your fave (just for fun)!  :)

Today I'm using Indian Anya (an oldie, but goodie) for my fav holiday card.  I really enjoy Thanksgiving because of the delicious food, but most of all, I get to spend the entire day with my family!  Nothing like being surrounded by family and the ones that I luv so much! 


I'm thankful for everything the Lord has given me - my family, a roof over my head, the list is endless!


What is your favorite holiday?  Create a card and we'd luv to see it!  The FFF challenges runs until Thursday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of choice!  Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> Your Fave Holiday.  Thanks for stoppin' in!

11 comments:

  1. She is so sweet Mama! Beautiful Thanksgiving colors and coloring. I'm thankful to have you as a friend! (if your problem with blogger is that it says "anonymous" and you have to log in, try unchecking the stay signed in block and it'll identify you. It works for me and the others I told, hope it works for you.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I had the same issues with Blogger for the past 2 1/2 days and it frustrated me alot.
    But I got a little tip for Shirley and wah la
    I can comment again.
    Anyway your image is very pretty~
    Have a great evening~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! i like thanksgiving too... not my fave holiday, but i do like it! hmmm.... not sure what my fave holiday is! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card, wow! I love that you used Indian- haven't seen her in a LONG time and those pretty flowers are such a wonderful addition! Most of all, I love the sentiment behind it as I am so very grateful for my family as well.... just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea! choose your fav holiday! I would have to think about this one. I don't know if I have one. love your card though and way to dig for those oldie but goodie stamps! love what you created...those layers are fabbie. I am always in awe of how people come up with these things. I have to copy YOU! lol. have a wonderful long weekend! keep up the good work! love seeing your creations! take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the prettiest Thanksgiving cards I've ever seen! I love that the fall colors are soft and muted and your coloring of Anya is fantastic! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm..not my fave but I do enjoy the time with families. This is totally awesome, Mama! Wonderful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice thanksgiving card...i didn't even see that stamp before! cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Beautiful card Mama! Love all the layers of pretty paper and the white edges! Never seen this cute Anya before, she's adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the layering of paper and elements on this, Mama! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW stunning card Mama! Love the image you used and the gorgeous colours. Fabulous design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)