Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You're In My Thoughts . . . - W.O.W. Sketch Challenge

It's W.O.W. - Which One Wednesday over at TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.  This week, we have a fun sketch created by our Team Captain, Rachel.  Here's the sketch . . .



For the sketch challenge, I used this Anya from the Miss Anya Love.  It's definitely been a while since I inked this sweetie up!  She's colored in Distress Inks.  I purchased some washi tape and really wanted to incorporate it into the card.  The black stands out against the fushia pinks don't ya think?


The W.O.W. challenge is open until Tuesday; entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and wins a free digi of choice!  Please upload your challenge cards/projects to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > Sketch 4.  Come join us and good luck!

7 comments:

  1. i'm lovin' all the PINK!!! awesome take on the sketch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!! Love the pretty pinks, and perfect touch of black accent! Haven't seen this Miss Anya set... she sooo cute!
    btw...thanks for the goodie package! you're so sweet! Have a great week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very sweet! such a lovely card, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card and your take on the sketch! cute image too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I luv the color scheme and washi paper tape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gotta love your creations! funny...you made a card for me with La-La and I copied that to make mine and now you are making another one! love that heart doily and great coloring with your distressed inks! have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mama, oh man, you won't believe how long it's taken me to fix the problem of commenting. but i finally figured it out. :)
    Wonderful card! Indian Anya is perfect! I love Thanksgiving too, all the food, family and friends and not having to worry about anything but what's next on the menu. :) TFS, and have a wonderful Friday. I'm off to comment on ur other posts. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)