Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Luvn . . .

Summer is just around the corner.  For some of you, you're probably so done with the cold weather.  Here in Hawai`i, it feels like summer all year round!  The Farm Fresh Challenge Blog invites you to its FFF challenge . . .  SUMMER LOVE!  Use bright colors, sun, surf, sand, whatever makes you think of summer, just make it sizzlin' HOT.
I've chosen to use Cheeky Beach for my Summer Love card.  Bright it is don't ya think?  I created a little beach scene for her . . . with blue skies surrounding her, she's basking in the sun, sitting pretty on the sand.  Not much embellishments since the papers are so busy, plus I wanted Cheeky Beach to be the focus of the card.  She's colored in Distress Inks. 


The FFF challenges runs until Thursday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of choice!  Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> Summer Love.  Thanks for stoppin' by and good luck! 

11 comments:

  1. OOh Mama! I LOVE this card! Sooo bright and so fun!! :) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! i love the bright colors and that flower dp is pretty too! hope you had a great week! enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chee hoo!!! She's a hot Mama! Gorgeous bright colors and luv the scene you created. I would love to learn to color with Distress inks, you've captured that red swimsuit & her blonde locks beautifully. Have a wonderful Friday!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ridiculously CUTE! I love how you used the sandcastle punch and the papers are just fab. Summer on a card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply fabulous! Love this sunny, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama, this definitely shouts FUN IN THE SUN!! Cheeky is so adorable here and just love the beach border punch! Fabulous coloring!! Have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOO girly I am sooo ready for the beach this is over the top CUTENESS!!! LOVE your coloring WOOOWEE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute and delightful! lovely card, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very fun card! love your coloring and the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, awesome scene and coloring--gorgeous card Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is SO beautifuL! Awesome coloring and I really love the clouds and sandcastles in the bg! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)