Sunday, May 1, 2011

This One's 4 U!

Happy Monday!  I'm back with a MM post . . . Mystery Monday CASE'ing Tanya Tahir.  It was my turn to pick a card for the TGF Galleria to CASE and found Tanya's card {HERE}.  I loved everything about it! 

Here's my take on CASE'ing her card.

I hung my banner up above Wild Sprout Elena, who is the newest Sprout just released on May 1st!  I propped Elena on a doily and curled the edges upward to give it dimension.


I tried to take a photo of Elena's sunglasses . . . Glossy Accents was added for a shiny effect.


The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST. The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck! Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Tanya Tahir.

10 comments:

  1. U flipped it!! It's so cute! Gr8 colors, gr8 minds think a like.. hehehe.. I think Elena looks terrifik in her cute outfit and her hair... Wow, Mama it's gorgeous. Gr8 papers and fun layout. A definite winner here. TFS, have a gr8 week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card! love the new image and your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, love the colours and your take on the case card
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow she is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is spectacular! what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, sold...I gotta get Elena, now. You made her so cute, really love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so cute, love her hair coloring and her glasses. Luv your layout, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute!! Love the colors n' the banner going across the top! Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet! love your banner and this newest add on is darling! I need to get my hand on these new ones! love how you colored her and added a flower in her hair. the layout is fabulous too! keep up the awesome work sister! you are definitely inspiring! have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very sweet! love the doily and banner. darling card, Mama!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)