Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Princess For A Day!

Greetings Royal TGF fans!  Have you seen the newest stamps being release for June?  Boy, Marie has put out a Princess Collection!  LUV, LUV, LUV! 

Today is our W.O.W. Challenge over at the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.  We are going Monochromatic!  I must admit, I've never done a monochromatic card {shame, shame} . . . scares the heck outta me!  I have a hard time sticking to one color -- didn't think I could pull it off.  Then again, it's a challenge and I'm on the Challenge Team right?  Here goes!

I used Princess Collection - No. 03.  Yep, went all yellow for this one!  I've been sorta on this yellow binge lately, not sure if the summer bug has hit me.  Don't you just luv that sentiment?  If only I could be "Princess For A Day" . . . I'd be happy if I could be "Princess For A Minute"!  Most times I feeling like Cinderella before her transformation.  I suppose I'm wishing hard through this card!  :)  hee, hee!


The W.O.W. challenge is open until Tuesday; entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and wins a free digi of choice!  Please upload your challenge cards/projects to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > Monochromatic.  Come join in on the fun!  :)  Thanks for visiting!

16 comments:

  1. beautiful card! i think you definitely captured the essence of this challenge. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE your card, Mama! She looks so beautiful in yellow! Man, now I gotta save some money to get her! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.... this is the sweetest, Mama! she is sooooooo adorable in yellow! beautiful card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mama! Love your sweet, sunny card and all the yellows! The new Princess is so kawaii! Hope to join in a challenge one day...soon....Hope all is well. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just left Farm Fresh TGF and saw your card there. Just beautiful Mama! TFS and warm hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O Mama, you totally rocked this challenge!!! I love the yellows and her hair is gorgeous.. Beautiful layout and love the different accents. She is adorable!! Just love it!!! Hope ur doing well and having a gr8 week. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful and bright and happy! LOVE all the yellows and your embellishing on this is soooo fabulous. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama your card is awesome...i would be princess for a day too...have a great day...hugs liann

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I wish is was coming to my house!!! It would be displayed ALL yr long!!! OMG what a FAB job you did on this card! The yellow is AWESOME!
    Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so cute and you did a wonderful job on the card! I just love these new Anya princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Mama this is totally gorgeous! Love the yellows... so soft and reminds me of the warmth of the sun! which we are very lacking here in CA... it's rainy and cold!! ;(
    Hope you have a great week!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a wonderful and cheerful card. love that you chose yellow. so bright and it really cheers me up! love this princess line. oh man, what am I going to have to buy! lol! I never tried one of these kinds of cards either. I am too scared too! you did a fabulous job! hope you have a good hump day! and it's always good to dream!!! of being a princess...one day! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mama! Great job on the monochromatic challenge! Your little princess is a doll! Her hair is gorgeous and your flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very lovely card! super cute image and love the yellow too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous~ luv all the detailing you have on this card - colors & DP
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooohhh this is beautiful, such a gorgeous shade of yellow and he flowers are so pretty
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments that y'all leave 4 me . . . showing me some luv from your {HEART} makes me smile and want to create, inspire and ramble some more! :o)